Laboratory Technician - Specialty gases
The Specialty Gases Laboratory Technician will be responsible for filling and analyzing compressed gases in a safe and professional manner at A-OX Welding Supply.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Follow the A-OX cylinder filling, analytical, and safety procedures
- Prepare compressed gas cylinders for filling
- Transfill pure compressed gases and prepare precise mixtures using manual and automatic blend cells
- Complete daily analyses of food-grade, medical, and specialty gases using process analyzers
- Perform analyses of gases using gas chromatography with various detectors (TCD, DID, and FID)
- Submit and file necessary production and analytical records
- Bachelors of Science degree in Chemistry, or equivalent experience preferred
- Previous use and maintenance of analytical equipment, preferably in gas chromatography
- Ability to routinely lift 25-50 pounds
- Ability to perform work during prolonged standing up to 8 hours
- Frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling and repetitive motion may also required
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a CDL Driver to run routes Monday – Friday.
Come be a part of our fun, hard-working team. Are you driven to be the best? This is the position for you where the sky is the limit!
You will be responsible for delivering products to existing businesses and medical gas customers, developing new customers, and occasional in-store sales. Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base. Establishing strong relationships with our customers is a key role in this position. You will be cross-trained for other positions within the branch as well as other duties as assigned.
- Valid Class B CDL with air brake endorsement
- Clean driving record
- Hazmat endorsement, or willing to obtain.
- Excellent customers service skills
- Be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Welding experience preferred but not required
Reliability and punctuality are essential to all positions.
Health insurance benefits are available to all full-time employees.